Welcome to Our Office!
Expect to Smile
Orthodontic treatment creates beautiful smiles, with teeth that look great, feel comfortable, increase your self-confidence, are easier to clean, and function optimally in the years to come.
A consultation with one of our orthodontists should be arranged if you notice any of the following:
- Early or late loss of baby teeth
- Sucking of the thumb/fingers, or oral habits
- Difficulty chewing/biting
- Speech difficulty
- Facial imbalance or asymmetry
- Inability to comfortably close the lips together
- Crowded, misaligned or blocked out teeth
- Teeth that are difficult to clean because they are overlapped
- Spaced teeth, missing teeth, or gaps between the teeth
- Protruding teeth
- Teeth that meet in an abnormal way, or don’t meet at all
- Clenching or grinding that is causing wear of the teeth